It’s been a few days since I blogged, so rather than write several short blogs about what has happened since then, I’ll just make a list. Don’t worry, it should be a fairly short one, since my life is very not exciting at the moment…or ever 😉
1. I got in-state tuition. Woohoo! That’s $12,500+ interest I don’t have to pay back after I graduate!
2. I’d forgotten how much LJB drives me crazy during busy season. Opening the mail would take 1/3 the amount of time it does if he didnt have to stop and make commentary about every single application. Frankly, as long as it’s signed and notarized, I don’t give a crap.
3. I snapped at little miss high-strung again yesterday. This is like a daily occurrence now…..at least in a couple weeks I’ll be spending most of my time in the copy room and away from her martyr complex. She was all annoyed with me yesterday b/c I didn’t feel bad that she had a to-do list of like 20 things. Never mind that most of those were things like ‘send an email,’ or ‘change the name in cert,’ you know, two minute things. Besides, it couldn’t have been that much since she was still on gchat or fb every time I walked by…..
4. Emily finally sent me an email, 25 days after she left for France……true to her usual style, no acknowledgment of the delay. I haven’t responded yet. Maybe I’ll make her wait a month…..honestly, I don’t have that much to say. Likely I’ll keep pretending that everything’s fine, because if she’s so dense that she doesn’t realize you can’t ignore someone for almost a month and then act like nothing happened, throwing a tantrum won’t change that.
5. I’m going to the Rangers game with Ana tomorrow! GO BLUESHIRTS!!!!!!!
6. I’m probably going to the Tim Burton exhibit on Sunday if it doesn’t sell out (Saturday already has, but Sunday’s wide open). Consider this an invitation EK and AC. But don’t worry, I’ll go again with you guys, since CUNY students get in free 🙂 Oh, and I’m probably going to see Sleeping Beauty next Friday, so consider this a second invitation…..you know you want to, and it’s only $12…..