Well, it’s that time of year again to make a list of things I’m thankful for. Most of this stuff doesn’t change from year to year, but it’s always nice to remind myself once in a while. So, without further ado, I am thankful:
1. For my family, as always. I can’t wait to see them in a month! Especially the newest addition–a kitten named Albert, of all things lol
2. For my friends, both from home and from NY. I’m going to miss some people a WHOLE lot when I leave 😦
3. For the fact that I’ll be done with undergrad in less than a month!
4. For the NY Rangers and the STL Cardinals 🙂
5. That I’m mentally and physically healthy (I finally got over this two week long cold, yay!)
6. For my contacts. Enough said 😉
7. For technology. I can’t imagine how I’d function without my iPhone/computer/internet/camera/etc.
8. That EK’s cooking skills are not an indication of her mother’s 😀
9. That I have a roof over my head and food in my stomach, which, unfortunately, is more than many people can say.
10. For the department stores who go above and beyond to decorate their windows for Christmas.
11. On that note, I’m also thankful for the start of the Christmas season. Starbucks holiday drinks, decorations everywhere, cheerful people (okay, maybe not in NYC….), jingle bells, Christmas music, Christmas candles, etc.
12. That in about a month, I’ll be in Disney World with my family. I love that place, and I love my family, so it’s the best of both worlds 😀